Positive affirmations can change your life – give it a try.
If you aren’t familiar with the benefit of positive affirmations I would like to take a minute of your time to explain them to you.
I know, some you might be, “you want me to do that woo-woo stuff” – the answer is yes, I do. Take the next seven days and see the difference it will make. The trick is you have to believe what you are saying.
I do my affirmations in the mirror – so I can see myself and talk to myself. Mel Robbins says give yourself a High Five in the mirror, I do that along with my affirmations, and I start the day feeling great!
An affirmation is anything you think or say to yourself, but there is power in your voice, so speaking your affirmations out into the world makes it a lot more REAL. Most of what we think, hear or say on a daily basis is negative, more so if you read the newspaper, watch the news, have a toxic job and/or friends- you get my point?
It takes focus to pull yourself out of a negative state, you need to retrain your brain. It’s the glass half empty/half full theory.
An affirmation is a pathway to change. Make up your own, or borrow some of these. Let me know how it goes!
Examples of Positive Affirmations
- Today is going to be a great day!
- I am strong!
- Everything works in my favor today!
- I can do whatever I focus my mind on.
- I am getting better every day.
- I forgive myself for all of my mistakes.
- I believe in myself and my abilities.
- All of my problems have solutions
- I am free to make my own choices
- I accept who I am today.
- Today I will be happy.
- I give myself grace today.
- Today I will learn and grow
- Today I will do what is best for me.